Applied Magnets® 8 Strong Neodymium Hook Magnets 5/8"
|Number Of Items||:||8|
- Applied Magnets® 8-pc Hooks made with Strongest Magnet - Neodymium Magnet, 8 to 10 times stronger than ceramic magnet
- 16mm (5/8") Diameter x 37.5 mm (1.48") tall with M4 threaded hook attached
- Steel cup offers protection for magnet and make the magnetic force concentrated on the magnet surface.
- Industrial applications such as fastening, holding, hanging objects, etc.
- Holding Power: over 24 lbs, durable Nickel-Copper-Nickel 3-layer Coated magnet
Product DescriptionNeodymium magnets are the world's strongest magnets. Magnets Are Not Toys! Applied Magnets offers the highest quality Neodymium magnets with consistent performance and lowest price. Our Neodymium magnets are designed and manufactured to meet stringent quality standards using the latest technology. Neodymium magnets (also known as Neo, NdFeB, NIB or Super Magnets), a type of rare earth magnets, are the permanent magnets made from Neodymium, Iron, Boron and other minor elements. Strong Neodymium Magnets N42, stronger than N40, N38 and N35. BrMax: 13200 gauss. Nickel-Copper-Nickel triple layer coated for maximum Neodymium magnets durability and protection against corrosion.
- Applied Magnets neither assumes nor accepts any liability for damages resulting from the handling or use. With your purchase, you confirm that you have read and understood the following warnings; the buyer agrees that he/she is responsible for all damages and injuries caused by the magnets, which include personal injuries, property damages and magnet damages. The buyer must agree with the terms before purchase. Pull force we provided is estimate only. We are not responsible for any inaccuracy of magnet pull force. (Please test the pull force before any usage.) Neodymium magnets are very, very strong.
- Neodymium magnets are brittle; they can be broken or can splinter in a collision. One should wear gloves and protective glasses when handling these magnets, because splinters and/or spacers could disengage and fly from the magnets. (This is true with all Magnets)
- The strong magnetic fields of Neodymium magnets can damage pace-makers or other bodily implants, keep a minimum of 3 feet distance.
- Children should not be allowed to handle Neodymium magnets as they can be dangerous. Small magnets pose a choking hazard and should never be swallowed or inserted into any part of the body.